Home » Topics » Religion » The Anti-Christ

The Anti-Christ

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam P. Sam P. 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alchemist
    Alchemist
    Participant

What are your beliefs about the Anti-Christ. According to Christians mainly, the anti-Christ is yet to come but what if it’s already here? Do you believe it’s a being or a movement? I believe it could be a movement which exists already and the followers will become those of the person which will come to destroy the world.

What are your thoughts?

Profile photo of Dave Gellar
    Dave Gellar
    Participant

Many believe he is already here and he is actually a she. I mean I am not entirely 100% on the story and all but it would appear we are nearing an all out blow out with people. Each year it seems more and more people are reduced to hate. I think once it gets to a point where people are so divided, he/she will step up and be the “savior” who essentially starts the end of the world.

Profile photo of Sam P.
    Sam P.
    Participant

I actually just seen something about this on Facebook! Some woman was going off on Hillary being the anti-christ. I find it funny how people thing that someone like this HAS to be in the US. Why can’t it be elsewhere?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register