Freemasonry

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam P. Sam P. 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of James Calvin
    James Calvin
    Participant

I have an uncle who is in the Freemasonry. I never really understood what it was about but when I did some digging, I was blown away.

It seems they have a hold over laws and government ruling, like a smaller sector of the Illuminati. Every state seemingly had Freemasonry lodges and gatherings which makes it even weirder. What are your thoughts on the Freemasonry? Are they dangerous or something not even worth worrying about?

Profile photo of Dave Gellar
    Dave Gellar
    Participant

They are basically state to state bound these days. They have power but in smaller affairs. I don’t really consider them a threat anymore from a worldly aspect but that don’t mean they are safe to be friends with either.

Profile photo of Sam P.
    Sam P.
    Participant

I remember hearing about them a few times but never cared to understand who they are. I am curious now, I must admit. Just based on them once having power makes me question what changed or what they could have done to become less powerful in state and government affairs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register